GLIRST respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. We capture information about you in order to improve your experience. We will be open to inform you about what data we collect and why. We will protect your data as if it were our biggest trade secret.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE WE COLLECTING?
We may collect the following information about you:
your name, age/date of birth, gender and other relevant demographic information;
your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email address;
information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and device type;
your communication and marketing preferences;
your interests, preferences, feedback, competition and survey responses;
your social media handles;
purchases and orders made by you;
your online browsing activities on our website including which items you store in your shopping cart;
your correspondence and communications with us;
other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook page).
This list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Notice. Some personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an account on our website or contact us via email or social media, for example facebook messenger. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example when you browse our websites or engage in online shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources. We may anonymize and aggregate personal data for insight and research but this will not identify anyone.
Our website should not be used by children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
How we use collected information
The Company processes personal data mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
- To fulfill orders for services through one of the platforms offered by the Company;
- Enable good customer service, like managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you requested e.g. newsletter;
- Information on ordering a service is stored and analyzed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as promotion of both general and targeted nature;
- In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyses and market research;
- For system administration and for obtaining statistical data about the behavior and patterns of our users, this does not identify any individual but occurs at aggregated level;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of your behavior on our websites and app.
- Personal data is also used for analysis to perform segmentation/profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services
- To send you information and promotion via SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact routes such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To contact you via app, SMS, email or post about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, please note that you may decline this promotion at any time;
- To provide you with relevant recommendations, offers, and custom services based on what other people with similar behaviors have been interested in, what you have chosen for service, looked at and shown interest in;
- To help us develop our site and app to be more useful and to enhance your user experience of the platforms offered through the Company by customizing the display of the services to the device being used;
- To send important messages as communication about changes in our terms and policies;
Information that may be disclosed
The Company only collaborates with partners handling personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU/EEA by, for example, have joined the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
The Company is operating the Services and the sale of GLIRST brand products, and therefore, is the controller of your personal data, and is also responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
When you use our site and app, personal data may be collected via e.g. cookies. This is only done through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and Internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers. When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third-party technology.
Legal basis, storage, and disclosure of personal data
By submitting data to the Company, you provide your permission for the Company to register and store information about which service purchased and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, the Company will refer to the fulfillment of agreements, legitimate interest or consent. If the Company uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details, see the heading "How to contact us".
The treatment is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. The Company will store your personal data as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 3 years is not used. This implies that data will be erased when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal data and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. The Company will, on its own or the customer's initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us (for contact routes see the heading "How to contact us").
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by updating your account settings on My Pages by clicking "unsubscribe" in the email and SMS communications that we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you decline our communications.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. Because the Company has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for its content. The Company is also not responsible for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
+86 130 8887 8920
YangJiang GuoHong Trading Company Ltd.
International Office Address
Room 1601, Unit 1, YangGuang MaDeLi Building 53, JiangCheng District, YangJiang City, Guangdong Province, China, 529500